Heel erg bedankt Susan! Truly appreciate the kind words! I'm so terrible at keeping my blog up to date sometimes, but will be sure to post the end results soon. Wishing you all the best!
Grazie mille MarilaMi + Heel erg bedankt Susan! Truly appreciate the kind words! I'm so terrible at keeping my blog up to date sometimes, but will be sure to post the end results soon. Wishing you all the best!
I've been using regular HB graphite Derwent pencils to draw a draft on the surface, Micron ink pens, and regular oil paint. Unfortunately, I don't sell these supplies but you can probably find them easily at any standard art supply store. Best of luck to you!
Usually wood burning, but in this case, I primarily used micron pens and oil paints/glazes. I don't sell these tools per say but you can probably find them at a general art supply store. If not I can try to send some links your way on where to purchase these items. :-)
LOVE THIS POST AND... YOUR BLOG! XDDD
ReplyDeleteKISSES
Marti♥
Glamour Marmalade
Facebook Page
Bloglovin'
Thank you so much, Marti! ♥
DeleteLooks great! I'm very curious at the end result!
ReplyDeleteHeel erg bedankt Susan! Truly appreciate the kind words! I'm so terrible at keeping my blog up to date sometimes, but will be sure to post the end results soon. Wishing you all the best!
DeleteGrazie mille MarilaMi + Heel erg bedankt Susan! Truly appreciate the kind words! I'm so terrible at keeping my blog up to date sometimes, but will be sure to post the end results soon. Wishing you all the best!
ReplyDeleteWow,
ReplyDeleteWhat tools you use to draw on wood. DO you sell them somewhere?
I've been using regular HB graphite Derwent pencils to draw a draft on the surface, Micron ink pens, and regular oil paint. Unfortunately, I don't sell these supplies but you can probably find them easily at any standard art supply store. Best of luck to you!
DeleteUsually wood burning, but in this case, I primarily used micron pens and oil paints/glazes. I don't sell these tools per say but you can probably find them at a general art supply store. If not I can try to send some links your way on where to purchase these items. :-)
ReplyDelete