Gallery Info Shop Blog Image Map

Thursday, January 13, 2011

SKETCHBOOK PROJECT - NIGHT 4

Comments: So...I'm screwed. At this rate, I won't meet the Sketchbook deadline. Work pretty much consumed my past 3 days so I have not been able to complete any new drawings. However, I'm enjoying such a wonderful time just getting lost in a world of imagination, time doesn't seem to exist. The process is so blissfully engaging, I feel like all internal and external worries disappear. Regardless of whether I am able to finish the sketchbook by January 15, 2011, I'm going to continue anyways. This is the first time in my life where I've actually designated more than a day towards art--and it feels FANTASTIC!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I love it. I am so happy to hear that you "got lost in it". It is such a great feeling... like watching a child grow I would imagine. :) You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (That was me... Jen!) ^^

    ReplyDelete