Comment: Mission Accomplished! All of the designated pages for the sketchbook are now complete. Each segment just needs to be assembled and glued in the appropriate pages now.
Thanks, J! It took several attempts of failed jquery coding before I came up with an alternative way to approach how I had envisioned the header to function.
Yep, the cat animation is just a gif embedded as the background (I didn't make it though--it's just a temporary filler for now). My long term goal 2 years ago was to animate a whole narrative, fun sequence that would function as the background.
Heehee, I've been waiting for this <3
ReplyDeletebtw, your html header is awesome
ReplyDeletehey, how'd you get that cat animation on your page? is it a gif?
ReplyDeleteThanks, J! It took several attempts of failed jquery coding before I came up with an alternative way to approach how I had envisioned the header to function.
ReplyDeleteYep, the cat animation is just a gif embedded as the background (I didn't make it though--it's just a temporary filler for now). My long term goal 2 years ago was to animate a whole narrative, fun sequence that would function as the background.